Wednesday, September 8, 2010

7" Mog

After completing my mega moogle I did a 7" one for Amy Greenwood aka Vinyl Goddess She did an amazing write up and critique of the piecehere I love that she actually critiques and analysis vinyl art instead of just blanket affirmations of approval. I would love to see her tackle even more pieces! Head on over and give it a read!
I made a few forms for future Mogs, this time flocking their noses which I think added a little something. Once I finish my jouwe I would like to make a black Nega Moogle! Then I will take a break from moogles, I swear (maybe not)
In other news, I hope to overhaul the website soon, maybe within a week or so, so all future blog posts will be there. Heres hoping!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment