Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dark Moogle and Sprites

Well I did it! I finally made a Dark Moogle and he will be for sale at Rivet Gallery's 'Plush You!' show this weekend. All the artists were asked to submit 2 pieces and to keep them fairly priced in the interest of the economy and the holiday season. Well, I knew I wanted to make a black Moogle but it took me a while to decide on what the other piece should be. I wanted to do something that would fit with the moogle but due to all the house hunting and traveling in Novmember I didn't really have time for another large piece. I decided the soot sprites from Spirited Away would be a cute and accessible gift that people could use as charms or ornaments. I can't wait to see what the show looks like all put together and I hope it goes well. Next up, an interesting custom sculpt and some leather coin purses I have been working on.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment